Subscribe to our monthly summary
To stay up-to-date on eye tracking and attention computing.
League of Legends it’s an information game, best players succeed because they’re looking for the right information and anticipating things at the right time.
During the Beta, players can use eye tracking to assess five different aspects of their individual performance and compare scores with friends, higher-ranked players, and even professionals. There are five metrics included in the Beta:
· Tunnel Vision: Are you focusing on only one area of play and ignoring other important things happening around you? (Watch video)
· Information Processing: How much information you can process on the screen and how rapidly you can process it? (Watch video)
· Minimap Awareness: Are you consistently checking the minimap to understand how to maintain situational awareness? (Watch video)
· Pick (Gank) Awareness: Getting picked off is one of the most important indicators of how a player’s awareness breaks down at specific moments in time.
· Fight Preparation: Where you look when you’re fighting is extremely important in League of Legends. It can mean the difference between team fight victory, and defeat.
Make sure your eye tracker is well calibrated and follow the steps on this website.
Notice: To join the beta, you’ll need a Tobii Eye Tracker or an Alienware laptop with integrated Tobii Eye Tracking.
Hi, I am the Community Manager at Tobii Gaming.
I work with our Social Media, Influencers, and our awesome Community to bring eye tracking to the gaming world. I'm a big gamer myself and love technology!